The above advertisement is provided by Tripod.com
and is not endorsed by Robert Morris College SHRM.
HRGames Area I
Copyright 2003 David A. Wheeler, Ph.D., PHR, CMT NoStress@mail.com
Last updated 02/17/04 02:43 AM
11 - 12, 2003
|Friday, April 11, 2003
|7 - 9 PM
||Mock Games for practice
|Saturday, April 12th, 2003
||Continental Breakfast and Registration
|9:15 - 9:45 AM
||Welcoming Remarks and Instructions to Competitors. All teams
must be here at this time.
||Announcement of Playoff Teams
||Awards and Closing Ceremony
Restrooms: Turn right when you leave auditorium.
Name Tags: Please return at end of day for reuse.
Certificates of Participation in the first room.
Structure of Games:
- Rooms numbers start at auditorium
- Initial match ups by random draw.
- Won't play in same room twice.
- Team A is closest to the door -- random assignment
Ranking of Teams for Playoffs
- Posted in this room after each
- Number of Wins
- Eight teams with the most wins in the first
three rounds of competition will move on to the single
elimination quarterfinals and will be ranked by the number of
- Tie in Number of Wins
- Tie breaker
will be the average of the points scored in the first three rounds.
- It is likely teams with zero wins will move to the quarterfinals
since only two teams will not.
- Don't lose points. [secret strategy]
- Don't get discouraged.
- Have fun.
- Tie in Number of Wins and Total Points
- Tie breaker question will be used to determine who gets into the
- In case of a tie in total points that does not
affect entrance into the quarterfinals, the rank will be
- Pairings of teams by rank will be:
Game A: 1 vs 8
Game B: 2 vs 7
Game C: 3 vs 6
Game D: 4 vs 5
- If two teams from the same chapter advance to the
semifinals, they will play against each other so that no more than one team
per chapter advances to the finals.
Game A winners vs Game D winners
Game B winners vs Game C winners
HAVE FUN !!!